Thursday, August 29, 2013

Industrial Cart


Just finished this Industrial Cart today. I bought the cart a few years ago to use in the workshop. It is great because it has industrial wheels so you can load it down and still be able to move it around easily.  I love it and saw a beauty in it, so I decided its life as a work horse was over. 
I used an off white metal paint spray to clean up the metal. 
I had an old barn door that was the perfect width and tall enough to cut out three shelves. It was meant to be. Now it is ready to be used in the kitchen, library, bedroom or wine cellar. It measures at 26" w x 66" h x 25"d. I am selling it for $300 this weekend at Rusty Nail's little shop at 106 Colborne Street West in Merrickville, Ontario. Sorry for pick up Only.


No comments:

Post a Comment